My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, July 10, 2015

Update 10th July.

This week we have had a number of meetings.

On Wednesday morning I had my first meeting with the Police Officers of our towns and it went really well. We have a number of ideas for the future and we will work on these together. They are all supportive of developing good practices for the future. We have another meeting arrange for 2 weeks time.

One of our discussion points was to agree to develop an emergency plan for our community and also to put in place a Civil Protection unit. So we will work on that over the coming weeks and months.

In order for me to understand better the current working practices of the Polizia Local I am going to spend time with them

Wednesday evening we had a 3 hour meeting reviewing the position regarding our budgets for this year (2015) and our financial position is quite good.

Today we had a Plenary meeting to approve contracts for the street lights amongst other points.

No comments:

Post a Comment