My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Slowing Down for Summer & a Thank You

As many of you know this is the time of the year when things slow down dramatically. We have the fiestas over the next few weeks and during August most staff are on holiday, including myself for most of the month. I will try and monitor and respond to any emails but there may be a slight delay.

During August the Town Hall will remain open as usual although with a skeleton staff some days. The only days it will be closed are the Bank Holidays. First of these is tomorrow 16th July then I think 31st August but there is another in between not sure what that date is.

Jose did not know about the holiday, tomorrow, himself but now that he does I will try and email those whose classes will be cancelled. Sorry about that.

I have to add a personal thank you to a lady who originally offered to help Anthonia, sort out the library but, has after many days working in that sweatshop, today been assisting with the organisation of the provisions for the poor in the Town Hall. Thank you Pam Tilley.


1 comment:

  1. This is the nice post which I was waiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.
    scrap car removal

    ReplyDelete