My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Spanish Class Start Delay

Just heard from Jose that his brother has made a surprise visit to Spain and he will want to spend some time with him during this coming week. This will have a knock on effect on the start date for the classes.

We will discuss in the morning and contact everyone who has registered by email and or phone tomorrow to confirm start dates and times.

Sorry for the hiccup. I have tried to contact all by email but I am not sure I have all the email addresses at home.

I do have to add my thanks to Anne Cottis-Karlstrom who has lent us the use of her portable air conditioning unit which will help maintain a better temperature in the hall. I have checked that it is working and put it in the hall.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable.
    scrap car pick up

    ReplyDelete