My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday 30th July

We have a problem with Buzon No 2 opposite La Vida. The lock has completely broken and the boxes are insecure. I have removed the post and will deliver to those who have any. I have arranged for a local locksmith to attend asap but probably not until pm tomorrow.

We have a Pleno tonight but I do not think anything exciting.

Had meetings this morning with bar owners in La Alfoquia regarding the complaints about noise etc and hopefully this will resolve the issue.







2 comments:

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post. Get ready for yoga, cucumber slices and mud baths! The sims 4 skill cheats spa day is now available for playsation4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. To find top account on instagram, please check link insta stalker to do it.

    ReplyDelete