My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday 20th February

Called in this morning, although I did not expect to see Candido due to the trial, however discovered that the case was adjourned AGAIN. This time until June due to one of the solicitors having chemo therapy treatment. I hope to speak with him Friday re some issues.

The street plans are coming on well and we may be able to take them to the printers this week.

In light of the Guardia's raid on La Vida Bingo event I asked whether there was scope for dispensation when such an event is held for charity with no personal profit. The consensus was that there is a way by which the TH can issue authority for such an event if the monies raised can be accounted for but we need to discuss with the secretary Manolo and he was in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment