My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Week another blank!

Been trying to speak with Candido since Wednesday, as he was at court Tuesday, but failed. Got close today he was standing next to me speaking to another chap for 30 minutes but then got a call from the Diputacion, who needed to meet with him, and so he was off. So sorry folks failed again! Will keep trying again next week. My list gets longer.

I did manage to speak with Luis, the tecnico regarding my request for street plans that we could take to the printers for housing in display cabinets in all areas. He has managed to complete the work on the first one (Cuesta de los Pinos) but there is more work involved than he first thought so we will try and progress them one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment