My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Meeting of Councillors

We had a meeting this evening to discuss some of the ruling councillors plans. These included the Civil protection unit (to be agreed in Pleno), Policia Local hours of work and coverage (to be considered by the councillors), and the decision to advance our plans for security cameras in certain locations of the municipality (again a matter for all ruling councillors to consider).  It was a general discussion mainly of similar security issues which Kiko was keen to made progress on. He was kind to me and allowed me bit of time to consider the issues and have input on them. There were a lot of other issues we touched upon but this was primarily a meeting to ensure agreement about the way forward and see that we agreed with these plans.

After this meeting there was another in the secretary (Manolos) office with Candido, the TH solicitors, Kiko and myself but his meeting became quite intense and I started losing the plot. It was obvious that it was discussion about the legal issues of licences etc but was too deep for me so I made my excuses and left. If there was anything which I missed I will clarify later this week.

It was not a meeting where the bits, I am trying to get answers to, could be discussed, that will (hopefully) be later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment