My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday 13th June

Called into the Town Hall this morning but not many councillors were in.

First thing I tried to resolve, knowing how Isa had been getting certificates of expediente sorted, following our meeting with the solicitors. The following surnames' expedientes are ready for collection, Raison, Bennion, Flower, Keepin, Symonds and Purdy.
If you have previously applied for a certificate of expediente and not yet received it let me know and we will advise ass to whether you should reapply as it would appear that most have been completed. It is worth noting though that we need to know the name of the person who applied for it as that will be the name it is recorded on in the system.

I was also told though I cannot go into details yet but that there may be more good news of the legal front regarding some more cases. Have to await the appeal period before publishing any detail

Secondly the Town Hall public works dept (Candidos team) have started to improve the road surface of the camino running down to the ramble between Cucador and Palaces.

I have left a reminder regarding the street signs for Palaces.

Lastly I had been asked to find out if there was any way of recycling household cooking oils such as olive oil. Apparently there is no local process for this so we need to ask the Consorcio Levante, who are responsible for the basuras and other rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment