My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Oil

Just to let you all know that if you wish to recycle cooking oil. A few people have been in touch to confirm that the garage opposite the main Ford dealership in Vera does recycle oil.

Called into the Town Hall this morning but it was like the Marie Celeste! We are to have a meeting of the councillors on Monday evening which I am led to believe has a number of issues to discuss so will update after that date.

Ana has been off poorly for a few days but hopes to be back next week.

The solicitors who made such a good impression on me at my meeting with them a month or so ago are to open new offices in Mojacar next Wednesday 27th June. I do not normally recommend any such businesses but from various personal recommendations and their response to some issues locally I am happy to mention them. If anyone should use them please mention this blog.

Martínez-Echevarría Pérez y Ferrero (Mojácar)
Parque Comercial Mojácar, first floor, local 52.
It is just on top of the coffee shop in the main square at the Parque Comercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment