My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Football

Not news from the Town Hall this time but I am hoping to call in tomorrow about a few bits.

This is for those of you who may be interested in supporting local football clubs. When we first came to this part of Spain a few of my friends started supporting Huercal Overa at their ground opposite the bottom corner of where the market is held. Then some 2 to 3 years ago it seemed they folded and so we had to travel to Vera to watch footy. However, they apear now to have engaged a marketing company (and lets face it all companies in Spain could do with it) and there is now a Facebook page for potential supporters.

It is at  http://www.facebook.com/groups/376138842435142/
Also web site at http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/huercaloveracf/246288/Home

If you are interested please have a look and find out what is happening. They have just gained promotion so better quality footy.

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. เว็บดูบอลฟรี

    ReplyDelete