My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bits 27th June

We have more problems with Ana now being off sick, as I mentioned in the last post.

The court case that has recently been won in the higher court was one which involved New Horizons but I have not yet managed to ascertain which case it was. I will try and find out later this week. On the issue of housing, I asked Sampo who is now the councillor for urbanism what the state of play was. He said that he hoped to be able to make a statement to a meeting later in the year as, he informs me, that the situation is complicated. When I asked if he could give me a suggested time frame he said probably about October. I had also been asked if there was an online version still of the PGOU but as I mentioned some time ago this would appear to have been removed from the Town Halls website. I will see if we can get it reinstalled.

A few people had asked if there was any way they could set up a monthly direct debit for the WiFi but having discussed it it would appear to be an option. It was suggested that the best way for people to ensure continued service was to pay annually and then renew a week before expiry.

A suggestion (from one of our regular readers) regarding central notice boards for all things Town Hall based was considered a good idea and I will discuss this with Candido next time we get the chance.

The Alfoquia fiesta will be on the 13th, 14th 15th July. Fuller details when I get to know!

Residents of Cuesta de los Pinos who are connected to the main sewerage are reminded that the annual service payment for 2012 is due now.

Lastly I am sure you are all aware that we have a heatwave forecast for this weekend so be prepared.


No comments:

Post a Comment