My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Survey Forms

Just to let you know that I have started to circulate the survey forms. Looks like I have picked a good time to start as the weather forecast for the next few days is not very good for walking about!

I would be grateful if you would complete the forms and return to me by the end of the week commencing 14th March. I am attaching envelopes for that purpose. They can be dropped off for me in the office in T.H. in Zurgena or at my home.

If you have not received a form by 10th March or are not here at the moment and want to complete one please email me for an electronic copy. As I said I am trying to keep those to a minimum to save my ink!

Remember this is your chance to help formulate part of the manifesto for the (Partido Andalucista) and therefore form part of the programme for the next 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment