My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

Change of Mind

Change of mind. I was originally going to run a page on Facebook up to the election but I have changed my mind. After much playing about with it I do not think it will give me anything more than I have through this blog and may actually complicate things. Also we are not allowed to do any overt electioneering until a certain date so that also minimises the worth.

The survey is going well. So far I have covered Llanos del Peral, Los Menchones, Cucador, Cuesta de los Pinos, Palaces and a small bit of Los Carasoles. I will probably get the remainder of Carasoles done tomorrow and Mike Foulkes has agreed to help me with La Alfoquia (thanks to those who have assisted me so far). If you are in any of the areas mentioned and you have not received a form and would like one just let me know.

One bit of information, regarding the Pensionista Card. Someone asked me if it was means tested. I asked and have been informed that there are 2 cards a green and a gold. The green card is available to everyone of pension age. The gold which has more benefits si means tested but I do not know the limits. That can be discovered when you speak to the lady who manages this scheme. She attends twice a week at the Town Hall but appointments have to be made in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment