My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Survey Complete

Well that was more work than I thought!

My wife (bless her) has spent the past two days helping me input all the data from the survey so that I now have the full results. Some of it is quite interesting, other bits were as we would have expected. It will help me in the way I wanted it to, and that is to assist me, when having discussions with the rest of the Party, about the manifesto.

I will post the fuller picture when I have fine tuned it (and converted it to Word as I am working on a Mac) but just so that people have an idea we distributed (with the help of Mike Foulkes) a total of over 300 forms. In response we received a total of 199 completed forms. This represented a total of 384 people. So I think it is quite a representative survey.

The demographics are pretty much what I would have expected but the preferences were a wee bit different.

Anyway I will get back to playing with these documents and hopefully post the fuller picture in the next day or so.

Thanks to all those who completed the forms or sent electronic copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment