My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday 7th Oct

Called in to Ayuntamiento to meet with some people today. Meeting was okay but no one else was about. Andreas had had to go the doctors and the other councillors were all out.

Did discover that Candido and Salvadore had met with the main man from the Tax office yesterday regarding moving the IBI thing forward and apparently it went well. I will call in again tomorrow to try and find out more about how we are going to roll that out.

We have now got the new part for the street cleaning machine and it has started cleaning the streets again. We have only waited nearly 2 years for the part!

A few people have asked me to clarify the position with regard to people using their homes as kennels when in residencial areas. I am led to believe that the process is the same as for any business but I will try and get clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment