My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Drugs Raid

For the information of those who were aware of something happening yesterday about 3.0pm in Zurgena it was a huge Police anti drugs raid. They were targeting suspected cocaine dealers from the houses at the top of Zurgena. Apparently they used an elite group of Police Officers armed with sub machine guns. They closed off the topmost part of the village whilst they carried out the raid. The local Spanish described the action as like something out of a movie.

I was unable to see Candido today firstly he was in a meeting with Jose and Isa and then dashed out with the solicitor. I asked Jose about the Censor list and the CD of the plan. He still does not have it. I will keep asking until I get it or until we decide how else to manage the checking of peoples names on the electoral roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment