My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Street Signs & Lists

Firstly I tried again to get the Censor List from Jose today but again he was not in. I asked if there was any other way we could ensure people were on the voting list well before the elections and was told that there is a telephone number for people to ring but it has to be the individual and they would need to speak a bit of basic Spanish as the person at the other end would have to ask questions to ensure who they were talking to. The next way would be for each individual to call into the Town Hall and for Jose to ring on their behalf. Both these options seem to be very laborious and so I said I would advise people to wait until I can see if we can get the list which the Secretary promised. I said I would give it until next week. Same applies for the CD of the plan.

Regarding the missing street signs Paco has informed me that he has checked their store and they do not have any signs for the streets named below and we will need to re order them. Before I compile this list I want to make sure I only do this once. I have listed the streets which people have told me do not have signs and if there are any others please let me know by 20th October when I will compile the list for them to order.
Calles Hungria, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Grecia, Letonia, Islandia, Montinegro, Moldavia, Pedro Salinas, Nalon, Segura, Odiel, Ulla, Rafael Alberti, Juan Ramon Jiminez, Avenida de Aracen y Picos de Aroche.
Added Calle Reino Unido and Calle Carl Von Linneo.

I had fun trying to find documents this morning, AGAIN. It was the case that someone had asked me to check if they had been granted a Licence of 1st Occupation. When I checked the computer it showed that they had but, when I checked the file, all the other papers were there but no Licence of 1st Occupation. It was explained that this was amongst the many files removed and subsequently returned by the Guardia Civil They (G.C.) did not do an inventory of what they took and therefore the Town Hall does not where this paperwork could be. They also cannot issue a new one as the signatories to the original paperwork would have been different. So I am afraid this was another case where the owner will have to await further developement before a new certificate could be issued.

No comments:

Post a Comment