My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Macael Meeting and List

I called into the Town Hall this morning to give the Polizia Local details of the latest stuff from NHW. Whilst there I took the opportunity of seeing Jose the secretary to ask him for the censor list and the CD rom of the plan. He said he had been off work ill last week and that he needed to go in person to Almeria to get the list personally. He said he would do that in the next week or two, or by a week on Friday. I will chase him up for that. regarding the CD rom of the plan he said he would have to see the architect. That he had forgotten all about it but would try and get it this week.

I also then asked how the meeting had gone at Macael (this was the meeting which the Junta were trumpeting between Ana Vinuesa and the Mayors to help progress the PGOUs) but as Candido was not there (he was at the Solicitors office in Vera) I thought I would have to wait until later in the week. I set off home and then got a call to say Candido wanted me to see some papers regarding this meeting. So I returned to the Town Hall and Andreas was copying an article from La Voz newspaper and a letter from the Office of the Dept of Public Works and Housing. The meeting was held at 11.30am Monday 18th in Macael. The letter informing Candido of the meeting was stamped as having been received at the Town Hall at 11.29am Monday 18th October (a bit too close to help attendance). Closer examination of the letter shows that it was typed up on the 11th October. Left the Dept of Works on 13th October and probably posted on the 14th October. Huercal Overa Post Office was closed over the weekend 15th 16th October which was why they did not receive notification until it was too late.

Will try and meet with him late this week to see if he has heard anything further although the other councillors suspect that it was more of a,publicity stunt than a working shop we will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment