My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Voting Process for Sunday

 For information of anyone not sure of voting procedure thought I would explain.

Firstly all residents who are entitled to vote in Alfoquia, Los Carasoles, Cucador, Llanos del Peral will vote in the school on the opposite side of the big square area to Coviran. The other areas, ZURGENA, Los Menchones, Palaces etc will vote in the Town Hall. Those polling stations will be open from 0800 until 2000. THIS SUNDAY.

A point to note - I have been told that if you have not received your voting papers in time but are entitled to vote you can take your TIE card as it shows both your NIE number and your address. Although I would also recommend taking your passport as well, as they may ask for additional ID.

When you attend at the polling station you will see which table (mesa) to go to based on your name. Present yourself with your card or TIE. They will check you are entitled to vote and you can then select, from piles of ballot papers, each pile will be for one of the parties. DO NOT MARK THE BALLOT PAPER. I am obviously hoping you decide to vote PSOE, place the slip inside the envelope seal and place in ballot box. Really simple and easy. 

I will be outside the Alfoquia School polling station during most of Sunday in case anyone needs help. Also if anyone needs a lift please message me or call me on 0044 07368 990809 I also have this number on WhatsApp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment