My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, May 19, 2023

Election Fun

 We are now well into the electioneering time.

It can get a little fraught with the competition but my party, PSOE, will try and remain focused on the positives.

Our PSOE candidate for Mayor, NOELIA has proven herself over the years to be hard working, honest, enthusiastic and committed to the good of our community. She is not in it for the power but for the good she can and will do. 

You may have noticed that some of our English signs keep disappearing after being put up. We do wonder who could be doing this but I am sure we will ensure everyone knows our plans. 

These are the dates/times for our meetings to inform the non Spanish speaking residents of our plans and to meet our candidates. I am flying over to lend my support as I think it really important that we vote the PSOE team back into power to complete the work they have started.

If you can please try and make it to one of these meetings. It will be to everyone’s benefit to have an informed citizenry.



No comments:

Post a Comment