My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, May 1, 2023

Presentation Meeting

The meeting at which all candidates on the list for the upcoming election for the PSOE party will be presented to the public as below.

This is your opportunity to meet and hear from the party which I recommend you support. It is an excellent group of candidates under the new leadership of Noelia Garcia (Noe) who has for years served in different roles in the previous administration. 

At the Renfe building, Alfoquia at 7.0pm on Thursday 4th May. CHANGE OF VENUE NOW TO BE HELD IN THE THEATRE IN ZURGENA

Below is Noelia’s statement.




Neighbours!

After twelve years working for our town as councillor of the Government Team, for the next municipal elections I decided to face the challenge of presenting myself as a candidate for mayor. I face this challenge with great enthusiasm and with enormous responsibility, managing a municipality like ours is not an easy task, but I feel prepared to do it, together with the team of brave and hard-working people, who on the 4th I will present to you all at the Cocherón of the Renfe at 7:00 p.m. Needless to say, you are invited to meet first hand the candidacy presented by our party!

No comments:

Post a Comment