My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, February 6, 2023

Candidates for Election

 I am a little disappointed in the response for people to get involved.

Throughout the past 16 years, by having representation on the council, a great deal of attention has been given to the issues and concerns of the ex pat community (even to the point where each year I was asked what the expat community wanted their share of the budget spent on) and I seriously doubt whether the same level of support will be available without some sort of representation even if  just a person on the list supporting the party. 

I know people tend to be critical of Town Halls but, if no one takes an interest in what the TH is doing then you  cannot expect the officials to be more mindful of that part of the community! As I previously explained, to become involved, can be as little as adding your name to the list or as much involvement as you want.

So if you feel you might be interested drop me an email at jimszurgena@gmail.com or call my uk phone +44 7368 990809 to have a chat.



No comments:

Post a Comment