My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Esparto Exhibition and International Food Days

The Esparto exhibition is on until the end of this month.

I can arrange to have a translator there for a specific morning next week, for non Spanish speakers, if there is sufficient interest and I will be there as well.

We will only do it if there is sufficient interest So if you wish to attend please let me know asap and I will arrange. 

Secondly some of you may recall the food days we had where we shared food from the differing countries represented in our population. These were amazingly successful and fun. 

I realise I have already mentioned this but I am asking through this blog whether there is any interest in doing similar events in the near future. 

Again please email me any thoughts to jimszurgena@gmail.com 

No responses will indicate to me that there is no interest in such events any more.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment