My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

An Amazing Honour

I have advised to be at the church in Los Llanos del Peral at 1.0pm tomorrow Wednesday 28th for an honour. 

They said I am to be honoured for my past 16 years of unpaid service, to the ex pat community, with a special award - the naming of the square outside the church in my name.

I am gobsmacked at such a lovely thought when in fact it is, all the people who have worked in the Town Hall, that deserve the thanks and honours for the work they have put in over the past 16 years on our PGOU etc and in making expats so welcome to the area. 

The invite is extended (albeit at a very short notice) to anyone who wishes to attend to come along. I did tell them that with such short notice I thought it unlikely many would attend but the invite is open in any case to anyone who wishes to come along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment