My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Sewerage Work Complete Los Llanos & A Thank you

The work to connect the houses in the area of Calle Abderraman 3 and Calle Adriano to the main sewerage pipe is complete and residents in that area may now connect their waste pipe to the main. Any questions just email

Secondly I just wanted to say a thank you to all the community. Over the past several years the amount of charitable giving from the expat community has been amazing. I have listed below most that I can remember and I am sure I will have missed someone or something out and if so I apologise. Just wanted to record my, the Town Hall and on behalf of all the recipients of your generosity.

Church congregation Los Llanos Church for  monthly food bags and Xmas presents.

The Sleepcentre Albox for their donations of beds and mattresses

The Union Bar and Cielos for cash donations for the schools from events.

Harmony Charity for various donations to help the less fortunate and local children.

PiRDA Computer charity (Albox Computer Club) for many installations and donations of computers to the schools and needy.

In addition to the above organisations there have been many individual donations from people too numerous to mention.

So a big thank you to you all. It helps hugely to create a great impression to our Spanish neighbours in whose area we have made our lives

1 comment: