My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, January 13, 2019

House Fire

Yesterday afternoon there was a fierce house fire in a semi detached cortijo at the side of the main road in Los Carasoles. The two lady occupants were rescued and taken to hospital where they were later discharged.
We have attended to see if we could provide any assistance as the house is completely gutted but we are having great difficulty in contacting them. Presumably they are with friends but if anyone out there knows them please make them aware that the Town Hall is available to provide any assistance they require.
The only details I have is that they are called Annie Paton and Barbara. I believe one of them is American and the other English. If any of the readers of this blog know them please pass on my contact details in case they want or need any help. As you can see the house is completely gutted so I am sure they will want some assistance.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim, My name is Sharron myself and my husband are friends of Annie & Barbara, we spoke to them yesterday they are ok and at the moment are staying with their spanish neighbour. They have no mobile phones, nothing only what they came out of the house wearing, so contact at the moment is very difficult.

    When I speak to them next I will pass on the offer from the council and make them aware you can offer them some.
    help.

    ReplyDelete