My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, January 4, 2019

Lights Meeting etc

Firstly I reminder that it is a week today until our meeting at 6.0pm in the Renfe to explain the PGOU. This is, as many of you know, a most important step for Zurgena (and for us all). I have informed the people in the Town Hall that the expat community will be attending in high numbers, which is why we have decide to use the Renfe. We are finalising the order of the meeting and the attendees which I shall post when finalised probably on Tuesday so this is just a reminder to keep 6.0pm next Friday free!

Secondly it is good to be able to report that Jon and Josette Arrowsmith of Palaces won the Xmas decorated house competition. I shall post pictures when we have all the competitions finished.

I have about another 3 weeks to consider if I am going to stand again in the upcoming local elections (26th May) so doing lots of thinking.

Finally a travel agents asked me to post this trip. This is not a subsidised TH trip (although I am trying to organise one for the end of January). They are picking up in Zurgena. If interested contact the agent direct.






No comments:

Post a Comment