My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year and Gym hours

Firstly let me wish all the readers fo this blog a very Happy New Year. I hope 2019 will be a great year for all of you.

I am returning from spending Xmas with my family in the UK and will be back in the office on Thursday morning, so that normal service can be resumed!

I have attached below June Hamiltons poster for the hours which the she will be holding her classes in the public gymnasium in La Alfoquia. We hope to be able to announce later hours for the gym as we are discussing with different individuals who could cover afternoon or evening hours. If and when these are agreed I will post.

Not yet got the final detail of who will be at the PGOU meeting on the 11th January in the Renfe at 1800 hours but hope to confirm that shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment