My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year & Xmas Decorated House Winner & Tapas Draw Winner

Firstly may I wish all the readers of this blog a very Happy 2018.

I returned to work today after 12 days in the UK but found a few of the team still on holiday. Got a bit to catch up on!

However, I was able to present to Lola and Paco the winners of the Tapas draw, Mrs Diane Postles from Palaces (see photo below of Diane with the Deputy Mayor Lola Antas, Councillor Paco Rojo and her husband).

She is to select a weekend and a location (where we have a choice of rural properties) to go and stay  for a weekend during 2018.




Also the winner of the Best Xmas Decorated house was won by Maurice and Christine Friend of La Alfoquia. The winner being selected by our press reporter Guillermo Miron. I have attached a (not very good) photo of the house and of Maurice receiving his prize of a Hamper from the Councillors.






No comments:

Post a Comment