My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

IBI Discount & Spanish Classes (amendment ) & Cucador Norte Road Repairs

As promised, and as something I have managed to achieve, we will have the facility to apply a discount to IBI bills and car tax bills of 5% for all those who pay by direct debit.

As many of you have been enquiring regarding the IBI discount I can confirm that during this financial year all those who pay by direct debit will automatically receive a 5% reduction. The same applies to car tax and car parking licences. You do not need to do anything.

If you have not been paying any of these by direct debit previously but commence to do so this year, you will need to complete a form. I will be in possession of the appropriate form by next week.

The Spanish Classes recommenced yesterday, in the room below the library. I am advised by Manolo that he has no spaces available until June in his class.

I am advised that the company who have the contract to repair the roads in the Cucador Norte area (Nila) will be starting work on these roads before the end of this month. I apologise for the delay but we are in the hands of the contractor and they have been completing other areas before starting these works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment