My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas House Decorating Competition & Square Closure

Just to inform you all that the Town Hall will be visiting the entrants homes, for the above competition, to take pictures of the displays for judging on the evening of Friday 22nd December.

If you wish to enter the competition and have not yet done so please let me have your names addresses and telephone number asap. Closing day is morning of Friday 22nd.

Also to inform all that the square at Plaza del Olmo in Zurgena will be closed to traffic Saturday 23rd Sunday 24th and Monday 25th December and again on the 28th 29th and 30th December for the Medieval Market


1 comment:

  1. Great piece of information. Very informative. Amazing blog you have shared. I read it and get knowledge deeply. I learn so much new thing from here.
    car disposal

    ReplyDelete