My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

More Brexit & Electricity Issue

I spent most of yesterday at the University of Elche at a meeting with academics (British and Spanish) and together with representatives from two other groups fighting for our rights post Brexit we did presentations to the audience which included the Vice Consul and another from the Consuls office.

The representatives of ECREU and Bremain and Spain and myself did presentations about our groups and aims and took questions from the floor. The attendance was very disappointing 50 ticketed invites had been accepted but half that number attended and conspicuous by their absence was the Press. Guess they are not that concerned about what could happen!!

The Vice Consul, like the Consul and Ambassador last week agreed to take all our points back to the British Government officials and where they can to the Spanish politicians for inclusion in their negotiations.

Yesterday morning a large part of valley was subject to a big electricity outage. This was caused by the failure of a main power cable which was fractured and shorting through water. Endesa worked on it through the night and it took them until almost 2.0pm to repair the cable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to increase it, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete