My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Brexit Meeting with British Ambassador

It would appear that the British Ambassador to Spain is attending both the meeting in Madrid in th morning and the one which I am attending in Alicante in the afternoon.

I have just received confirmation of the agenda as below and I (as well as others) will be putting to the Ambassador your concerns regarding the Brexit negotiations and, whilst todays announcement may cause a slight hiatus in the negotiations, I believe we have to continue to press for our rights to be protected no matter the result of the General Election. Unless of course the liberal party win power!

Dear James,
Thank you very much for confirming your attendance at tomorrow's roundtable: 
Hotel Melia, 
Plaza del Puerto, 3, 02001 Alicante
15:30 - 17:00 
The Ambassador will open the meeting by giving a short speech, followed by a representative from the Department for Exiting the European Union. 
We will then open to the floor for discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment