My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, April 3, 2017

Trip 22nd April and Possible Smart Phone or Computer Help

The Town Hall trip to Gorafe on 22nd April is filling up steadily (details on blog post of 30th March). Just a reminder that if you are interested places are limited and registration is required before 14th April.

I am curious as to whether there are any residents who could benefit from a guiding hand in relation to the use of computers or smart phones. I did raise this about a year ago but got no interest. Recently there have been a couple of people who have called into the Town Hall who said they may be interested in such assistance. So I am asking if anyone out there feels they want some simple steps of advice to give them the confidence to use a smart phone or computer let me know and we will organise something.

No comments:

Post a Comment