My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

Referendum Result

Well that was a shock to me I was truly surprised by the outcome but life goes on.

As far as immediate actions are concerned nothing changes. Both Cameron and Donald Tusk (President of the EU) have confirmed that nothing changes regarding the status of British people in the EU or vice versa. Any changes to that will be part of the lengthy negotiations which will take place over the next few years.

Spain has its own issues to deal with in the upcoming election this Sunday and it still looks like a possibility of no party being able to form a government. The local people I talk to cannot see Podemos and PSOE forming a coalition and that is the only likely group that, according to the polls, could form a government.

The world looks a different place today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment