My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

Moon Walk, Luna Llena

The Diputacion have organised an evening walk for Saturday 18th June commencing at 8.0pm from the pool bar area.

The walk is a circular walk of 9kms  and is described as being of gentle to moderate grade. The walk should take between 2 & 3 hours and there is the option of enjoying a meal in the pool bar after the walk.

The cost of the walk is €4 for insurance etc but for €10 it includes the meal.

Registration can be made at this link. Although I am informed by those of you who have tried it does not allow you to pay for the meal. I will query on Monday.

http://www.dipalme.org/Servicios/cmsdipro/index.nsf/informacion.xsp?p=deportes&documentId=26E7FC6C6C32587EC1257E51003F0D91

If you require any help with the application or anything just let us know.

PS
Due to a number of you having problems with the above link if you wish to go on the walk just email me your name, NIE and address and I will put you on the list. I will pay the €5 which I will collect on the evening if needs be.


No comments:

Post a Comment