My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day of Coexistence

This is a day for the older residents. Organised by the Town Hall and will include help and advice on healthy living, fitness etc. Food and drink will be provided and there will plenty of opportunity to mix with local Spanish people. There will also, I am assured, be an english speaker there to assist us get the most out of the day.
It is to be held in the Renfe building in La Alfoquia and people will be attending from villages across the valley. Zurgena is hosting the event but all villages are invited.

I have now got some posters for the Carboneras trip for which there will be 50 spaces, although 10 have already been booked. I will arrange to be at a couple of locations to enable people to make reservations next week and will post on here when that is arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment