My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Street Plans & PGOU

Firstly the new street plans for the pool bar area and Los Llanos del Peral have now been erected (only taken a few years) but better late than never. Tons of you who are observant will notice that there is a mistake in the Pool Bar area one. The "you are here" arrow is incorrect. That is due to us not being able to site it where we wanted to for various reasons. I will discuss with the appropriate councillor how best to remedy the mistake. I believe we just need to take out the relevant panels, redo and replace.

I have not as yet heard any untoward communication from the Junta regarding our PGOU so fingers crossed, as the last day for them to object is either tomorrow or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment