My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, March 2, 2015

Carboneras Trip

I now have details of the Carboneras trip which the TH is organising for Thursday 16th April.

The price is €25 and includes the following,

Coach travel both ways, English speaking guided tours of an old historic windmill, the Castle and the Paseo Maritimo. Lunch in a local restaurant (menu shown below) and return to Zurgena after lunch. I think you will agree an excellent price.

Payment must be made before the date of departure an can either be made in the Town Hall (to Noelia) or it can be made to myself (I have a stock of Town Hall receipts to enable me to provide these.

Menu
1. Entremeses
Ensalada Mixta y Embutidos variados
2. 1st Course
Paella
3. 2nd Course
Solomillo de Cerdo o Pescado a la plancha (Tuna, swordfish or sole)
4. Postre
Ice Cream or coffee.
Drinks Red wine, white wine, beer water or fizzy drink.

Please let and friends know who may be interested. This is the first time to my knowledge that the TH has taken it upon itself to organise such an event and it would be good to see it well supported to ensure more in the future. I will try and get posters around the area as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment