My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, March 27, 2015

One More Day one More Frustration

Sorry folks. I tried again today to speak to those who matter but failed, as no one showed up. This is getting very annoying again!! I keep promising people that I will get answers but when I try to speak with Candido, or sometimes others, I fail. Apologies to all who were waiting answers I will keep trying until I get the questions answered.

This is now two weeks since I spoke with anyone but I bet they will want to speak to me nearer the elections. It does reinforce my determination to finish my role within the Town Hall by the end of May e.g. at the next election.

As an aside it does appear that we will be able to do the trip to Carboneras on the 16th April but we are a few short of the numbers we had hoped to get. If you know of anyone who may be interested in the trip please let them know and ask them to either contact myself or Noelia in the Town Hall. I think it is excellent value for a day out at €25 including the services of the guide, the coach and the 4 course meal. Please spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment