My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday 23rd February

Sorry for the dearth of information the past week or so, have been away.

Whilst I was away I was informed of a fire in the Cucador Norte area near La Vida. It took some time to control and minor damage was caused. It is perhaps timely to remind people of the fact that fires can be very serious in our area and very quickly spread. Due to the unusually dry winter the ground is particularly flammable at the moment so please take care. Remember if you wish to burn anything you need to have a permit from the Town Hall and the time for the issuing of such licences is fast running out. If you have no permit you can be fined very heavily.

I will also see what the programme is for Andalucia Day on the 28th.

I will be back in the Town Hall this week. I have a number of  issues outstanding (as usual) I will chase up. If you have an issue which I have not yet answered or resolved please remind me. I keep all emails of such a nature on one side until I get answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment