My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Frustration

I know many of you will identify with what I am about to relate but I am at that, "getting very fed up stage again" and I need to vent my thoughts before I explode.
I have spent the past few weeks waiting and hoping to sit down with various members of the council primarily, Candido, but have failed dismally. I do spend many days waiting, more in hope than expectation, of being able to get things answered but today topped many of them.
I had (I thought) arranged to see Candido either yesterday or today (after a few weeks of failed efforts) and sent him a text to confirm (no reply).
I also had an appointment with Jose Aran from the Correos regarding the 3 new casetas we are organising and I also emailed and texted him to confirm that appointment for 2.0pm.
Guess what! I went into Zurgena Town Hall at 11.0am no sign of Candido - no answer to phone.
Went home waiting for my 2.0pm appointment with Jose. No show and no reason sent or given.
So I have left a snotty letter for Candido and a similar email to Jose. Don't suppose it will make any difference but at least I feel better!
Somehow the Spanish 'manana' continues to frustrate the hell out of me and I wonder if it is worth it.
I will try again later this week to sort some of the issues (where I can find someone of responsibility  to deal with) but I am at Torrevieja tomorrow for an NHW meeting so it will be Thursday or Friday.

Addendum
Seems Jose has an excuse his Facebook page shows it is his birthday today!

Forgot to add that although Sampo (councillor responsible for Galasa) was also not in the office I left him a file with the names and addresses of all those who contacted me regarding the ongoing discussions with Galasa re properties not connected to the mains yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment