My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Andreas dad

Andreas' father is a little better today but they will be doing tests tomorrow to see exactly what the state of his lungs are and what else they can do for him. It does mean that for most of this week I will be unable to progress the issues outstanding.

I am hoping to sort out the keys for the group wanting to use the community centre at Llanos del Peral for a small Xmas carol singing on Friday and also to get an answer to the big question which has been circulating on the forums about Candido not standing next year for reelection.

Just as I was compiling this blog I took a phone call from Candido to the effect that he has not made any decision about next years elections but he is possibly going to stand but that it would depend on whether he had the support of myself and the other councillors. So again there is no truth in the Spanish press reports about the PGOU, Candido or the Town Halls position regarding the PGOU. I will try and get some time to discuss this in more detail when I can get Andreas and Candido to sit down, probably next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment