My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

Correos

I had another meeting with Jose the support services manager for the Correos today to try and advance the installation of more Postal Boxes at Palaces and Los Carasoles. It was a bit awkward as I did not have my car(had to take it in for some work doing) and the lady doing the work for Palaces was already committed to a meeting but I had a nice brisk walk over the Palaces only for Jose to ring me from Olula del Rio (didn't need to have half run and should have realised) that he would be late!

Anyway he has agreed to commence deliveries to both Palaces and Los Carasoles as soon as Postal Box banks are installed. There is the issue of ensuring letters are correctly addressed. He did inform me that many letters for the boxes already installed are not being properly addressed and asked that I put out a reminder. So please if you want post delivered to an existing or future Buzon (postal box) you are reminded to show it as follows

James Smith? (necessary)
C1-B1 (necessary)
Caseta Postal Tahullas (optional)
Location (necessary)
Postal Code 04661 (necessary)
Zurgena, Almeria, Espana.

C1 or C2 whichever is your caseta.
B1 or whatever being your box number
Location being Cuesta de los Pinos, Los Carasoles or Palaces.

I will communicate to the people locally who are organising these boxes how each area should show its address for its individual caseta.

It would also appear that all other areas in Zurgena will require Casetas if they want deliveries as Madrid has quoted the law regarding deliveries and that will be the outcome. I was able to see a letter which had been prepared for a Spanish resident os a part of La Alfoquia and that was the gist of the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment