My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Andreas Update

Just to let people know that Andreas' father is recovering and the investigations have revealed no cancers. So that is a big relief for the family. I believe he hopes to be back in the office next Thursday. Monday and I think Wednesday are bank holidays.

We were able to allow some of the residents of Llanos Del Peral hold a Christmas Carol evening in the newly refurbished iglesia in the village. Apparently it went very well and they even had some Spanish locals there. I will feed that back to the Town Hall as they are keen to see such facilities used by all the residents. From the organisers words they may well make it a regular event.

As those of you who are resident will know by now, the first part of the new road is open from Cucador to, up by the bridge. There is however no access from that end into or out of La Alfoquia. The only way in or out is by the Cucador turning.

Due to one individuals change of plans I have one available postal box for the Cuesta de los Pinos developement. I have lost my waiting list. So if anyone is interested in having this box (price 30 euros one off purchase price) then please let me know. First come first served.
Sorry now gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment