My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, February 21, 2022

Scam Warning

 A number of our members here in Spain have been receiving similar scam/spam calls which are as follows;

I had a phone call on my land line at 7.15

A strong Indian/Asian accent saying he was from Microsoft

I told him he was a scam.and hung up

The identifying number was

0032 865 97 992,,a Belgium number


There are literally hundreds of scammers trying nothing they can to get people to reveal personal details or  just to click a link which can give them access to your media. 


Below is a link to the UK Gov Cyber Security advice page which is well worth occasionally visiting for their advice and links to report any suspected phishing or scamming contacts. 

Cyber Security Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment