My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, February 28, 2022

Help for Spanish Legion Soldiers.

Some of you know of the good relationship that we have with the officers and men of the Spanish Legion based in Almeria and how over the years we have encouraged them to hold exercises etc in our municipality. This relationship grew from my friendship with the man who is responsible for teaching them English.

We are looking for English residents who are willing to help. This involves a few Skype sessions over a few weeks prior to then hosting the soldiers in their homes from the 8th to 12th April. There is small financial compensation. 

They are primarily looking for people in Turre or Mojacar but also consider our municipality In the past some residents have provided this help and I know that those who did found it really rewarding and fun. I think some may have maintained contact.

If you fancy helping please contact me. Either email jimszurgena@gmail.com or phone or WhatsApp 610194260. 


No comments:

Post a Comment