My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Consolidation Work

I realise that this process regarding the over 200 houses in Alfoquia has been dragging on but I am assured that much intense work has been carried out and the process has continued and is now at the stage of getting quotes from competing companies.

This process is taking so much longer than expected, I suspect, due to it being one of the first in Spain. 

I am told that, whilst no one wants to commit to timescales, it is hoped that the process of tendering will be complete in 3 to 6 months when we will be in a position to move the whole consolidation process forward to completion. So fingers crossed.


Extra

Those who have been following this issue will know that all properties within the municipality will be part of the process and the 200 houses referred to are just the first tranche. As you all can tell it is a very slow and laborious bureaucratic process and I can see it taking years to complete the process for all properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment