My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Surprise Party

Well what a wonderful, surprising and emotional afternoon this has been.

We (Sue and I)were invited by Manolo and Lianne to a home cooked Paella at their home and we were delighted to attend.

What a wonderful surprise when we arrived to find most of my colleagues from the Town Hall also there.

Manolo had prepared, on the hottest day of the year, the most gorgeous Paella I think I have ever had in Spain. Delicious.😊

Then I must admit I became a little emotional when the words were spoken and both Sue and I were given gifts of a photograph album, of memories through the years, with our special friends, 2 friendship bracelets and a diploma each! Such thoughtful gifts from special friends.

It made the idea of leaving such lovely people, a sad affair, but as Luis said we are not saying goodbye and we shall keep returning.

Many many thanks
Luis DĂ­az GarcĂ­a
,
Lola Antas
, Manuel Jesus Menchom Menchon,
Noelia García Jiménez
,
Lianne Wright
, Nono, Christina, and Jose Manuel. for a most enjoyable, emotional, happy and sad afternoon.

You will all always be in our hearts and will be most welcome to visit for roast beef and Yorkshire puddings at our English home. When we find one!




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gesture. You will be missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim and sue you have been valued neighbour's and me steve and our dog bonita thank you so much we shall miss you really we will. We wish you much love and happiness always all our love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete