My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A Long Shower

 Now that is a bit different for a heading!

The reason I used it is because I am exceedingly angry at the inconsiderate, thoughtless and lazy idiots we have amongst our community.!

I have always tried to be considered in my posts but over the years these people have got me (and others) to the point where we need to tell it like it is. 

We have, as I have often alluded to, a most excellent way of dealing with our waste, easy and more convenient than the UK and possibly the thing I will miss most when I leave here! However it seems a number of our residents seem to care little for how our areas look and in fact behave downright dangerously.

I am referring to the way people discard rubbish. In this instance at the bottle bank on La Vida car park. I have shown below pictures of before I spent over an hour tidying up. I am not looking for plaudits just trying to ensure that you all know to keep an eye out for people dumping rubbish by the side of recycling bins and to report them. This particular bottle bank was full over a week ago. So I, like many others, took our bottles to the next nearest one which is in Cucador village and was almost empty. However as you can see lots of people could not be bothered. Even worse there was at least 6 bags of general rubbish and food waste dumped there, hence the need for the long shower 

The reason I felt compelled to tidy it up was that the glass bottles lying there could easily roll into the bushes and in the middle of a heatwave start a fire. So it was not purely a charitable act as I don't fancy losing my house before I move.

In every case if the receptacle that you intend to use is full PLEASE PLEASE take it to then next one






No comments:

Post a Comment